Housing advice and assistance
Welcome to The London borough of Bromley’s Council’s Housing Options Service.
If you would like advice and assistance to resolve a housing problem, we invite you to share details of your situation by completing our online Housing Advice and Assistance Form. The online form should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please ensure that you have all of your personal information to hand before you begin completing the form. (A list is provided below).
Please make sure that you have read the information and instructions below before clicking 'Next' to complete the form.
If you have registered and are logged into the MyBromley Account, you will be able to save your form and return to edit it and submit.
In completing the Form, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal information, including your email address and National Insurance number.
PLEASE NOTE - We will need you to confirm your identification with your passport, birth certificate or driving licence
- Financial information, such as details of your income, assets, savings and expenditure. (This includes bank statements and wage slips).
- Medical information, including details of any treatment you are receiving. (GP or consultant letters).
- Your five year address history, details of your address history for the last 5 years.
- Household information, including the address history and personal information of each household member.
Once the form has been completed, you will be given a reference number. Please keep a record of this number as you may be asked to provide it later on.
Unless your situation is urgent, a member of staff will contact you via telephone within 5 working days of receiving your form to discuss your situation. If we need to carry out a further assessment, you will be offered an appointment with a Housing Options Officer.
Please be aware that you will not be offered an appointment unless you have first completed the online assessment form.